Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in San Antonio







We spent the weekend in San Antonio to have Christmas with Brian's family. We trade off Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families and fortunately can always make it down to San Antonio before or after Christmas since I always get several days off work for the holidays. We had a lot of fun even though it was a short trip. We celebrated Christmas on Saturday at La Fonda, of course! Brian dressed up as Santa so we could get a picture of Sydney with Santa Claus. I didn't take her anywhere to have it done since it's always so busy and if we'd have to wait a long time she'd either be asleep, mad, sad, etc. I'll have to plan early next year so we can avoid the long lines for Santa. I'm also planning for our San Antonio trip next year and told Brian that we'll have to start going down to the Riverwalk during Christmas since it's decorated so pretty and I know Sydney will like it a lot.

No comments: