Wednesday, December 5, 2007

3 Months Old



Sydney is three months old today. I don't know where the time has gone, and I'm sure I'll say that every month form here on out so I apologize in advance for being redundant. I started back to work this week and it hasn't been too bad, I think starting daycare last week helped the transition for all of us. She's doing really well with daycare of course she's so young she doesn't know any better. She has been coughing and has had a stuffy nose for the past several days and of course Brian's paranoid and has been researching and it's making him more paranoid. He talked to the nurse today and she gave him a few tips like use the humidifier, give her drops in her nose, have her sleep sitting up...we'll see how these help. Otherwise she's been fine, she's in a good mood and smiling and playing a lot, sleeping well (9 hours the past two nights) and eating well so I'm not too terribly concerned.

We put her in her exersaucer for the first time the other night, which we had given the exersaucer to the Lieck's and they so graciously gave it back to us, we have to stuff a blanket around her since she's really too small for it and her feet don't touch but she sure had fun in it...watch the video.

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

Too cute!! I've been meaning to call and see how your first week back at work was but we have been couped up with the croup. Yes, all 3 are sick. We are doing antibiotics and breathing treatments and they are all in wonderful moods ;)