Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Keep Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...

Don't you love my catchy headlines? Sydney rolled over for the first time on Mon night and she did it several times so I caught it on camera. She gets mad once she gets over because she doesn't really like being on her tummy too much. Hopefully this will inspire her to roll the other way now.
She had her 4 month check-up yesterday and she had 5 immunizations, one was oral and the other four were shots. She did not have a very good evening and I'm afraid we may have scared Uncle Chris into never wanting children! :) Brian and I had signed up for a baby sign language last night, but Brian had to end up going by himself (well, he really went with the Gordo's) because I had clients come in town which I didn't know about until Mon so I had to take them out to dinner. So we had Chris babysit and Sydney was very fussy and had a couple of bad dirty diapers, hopefully he's not too scarred for life! She was still pretty tired this morning and a little fussy and her teacher at daycare said her legs were sore, she seemed a little on the fussy side tonight too. Hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow.
At her appointment she weighed 14 lbs 1 oz, 60th percentile, was 25 1/2" long, 90th percentile, and her head was 42cm, 40th percentile. I checked my records from when I was a baby and at 4 months I was 13 lbs 9 ozs and 26 1/2", I must have been the longest 4 month old ever!
We get to start her on cereal when she's 5 months old so we're looking forward to that, then at her 6 month check-up we should get the go ahead to start on fruits & vegetables.

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

look at her go. she is going to rolling everywhere soon!