Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Party








Sydney had a little Easter party at school today, Brian and I both went to witness the mayhem! She's never hunted eggs before since she was only 7 mos old last Easter so I showed her the eggs through the window and told her, 'You pick up the eggs and put them in your basket.' I didn't know if she understood really especially since the eggs were outside in their little play area. The teacher's opened the door and told the kids it's time...she got a little crazed, she definitely has a competitive side to her and filled up her basket in no time. Half the kids had no interest in the eggs, they just wanted to play and clearly had no idea some of them were candy-filled, some of the others picked up a couple and didn't quite get it. I woke Kaden up from his nap in his room so he could come to the party too, I think he was a little confused about what was going on.

No comments: