Thursday, February 7, 2008

Poor, Sick Baby



Sydney has the croup now, I didn't know that was a real 'disease' I thought it was more of a non-descript term when you had something but didn't know what it was called. This all started around 1:00 a.m. this past Mon when she woke up crying and was so fussy, she was up about 45 min to an hour and with the help of our friend, Children's Tylenol, she went back to sleep. She felt fine, but was still coughing Mon & Tues, and yesterday daycare called because she had a fever so Brian picked her up and took her to the Dr. She's feeling somewhat better now, she's still coughing and still has a fever but yesterday the Dr said she's at the tail end of it and should be better by Fri or Sat.
I know she's been sick a lot (good old daycare!) but luckily it hasn't been anything major, I just keep telling myself that it's good for her in a way because she's building her immune system.

No comments: