Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Road Trip!










We went on our first roadtrip with Sydney to San Antonio to visit Brian's family for Thanksgiving. She did great although I think the tiredness caught up with her this past weekend. We left the Sat before Thanksgiving and came home the Fri after. It was really nice to be able to spend the whole week down there since we're usually only able to do a 3 day visit. She met her Grandpa Dalton (Brian's dad), two more uncles, some second cousins, and great uncles and a great, great aunt and uncle. The pics attached are with Grandpa Dalton, her great, great aunt Midge (her house is at camp which you can see the hill in the background, with Brian in front of the #11 enchilada dinner at La Fonda (Brian wasn't too happy because the food arrived just after he started feeding her...I didn't feel too badly for him I just said welcome to my daily life :)). The pic of her and Bim was when the Cowboys game was on, of course! The picture of Sydney sleeping is from Friday afternoon she was exhausted and she needed to rest up so she could meet more family that night! My uncle Tony and aunt Marlene from St Louis came in for Thanksgiving so we had everyone over Fri night for Tamales. I don't know what I was thinking having Mexican food because we ate it everyday in San Antonio except for Thanksgiving day. This has become a really long post now, but that's what happens when I go so long between posts and have so many pictures! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I absolutely LOVE the big bow- LOVE it!