Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween
















Sydney's first Halloween was pretty busy. I took her up to my office this afternoon for our party and when we got home the Lieck's came down to visit. They were so cute Grace was a zebra, Sophie a monkey and Mack a Lion.

Grandma & Grandpa (my parents) and uncle Jason (my brother) came over to see Sydney, she was dressed as a pumpkin (thanks to Jen R for the costume loan) for about five minutes but was the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute...and I am not saying that just because she is my second cousin, at least I think that is what she is! The pumpkin oufit looks good on her, makes her look like a true Findlay! Just kidding. Looks like Sydney has very loving parents who do a lot of fun things with her.
I was so happy to hear about Brandi and Greg, congratulations!
Can't wait until Thanksgiving, I am so excited to finally meet Sydney and see all of you guys!
Love,
Tina